The following presentations are suitable for a keynote address or a break out session at your association’s conference or corporate meeting as well as workshops to help your company with the creation and execution of its strategy.
What Do You Do When Going as Fast as You Can Isn’t Fast Enough?
We often hear leaders say that their organizations have never worked harder in their quest to accelerate the growth of their companies. Yet, time and again, we hear leaders ask “Why are we not seeing more results faster given how hard we are working?” The greatest accelerant of strategy is alignment and a key driver of alignment is the degree to which the C-suite can lead the creation of a clear and compelling strategy that employees understand and see themselves executing.
In this presentation you’ll learn:
- The most critical strategic questions that you and your team must answer
- How to first align your leadership team and then your organization to ensure successful execution and get the greatest ROS (Return On Strategy)
- How to get “buy-in” and focus across your teams and company
Do You Matter? How to Drive a Stake Through the Heart of Commoditization
Simply put, we are relevant when we matter on the things that are of the utmost importance to our customers. When we don’t, we relegate our companies to the world of “sameness”, where companies are forced to distinguish themselves on price and accelerate their path to commoditization.
The truth is, most commoditization is self-inflicted. In this presentation, participants will learn:
- How to audit your organization’s relevance
- How to recognize the signs and avoid the drivers of irrelevance
- The steps to take to increase your relevance immediately
The Cure for Organizational ADD: How to Focus Your Organization to Drive Growth
Are your days spent jumping from one problem to another, addressing the tyranny of the urgent? If so, you know that it’s draining you and the people you lead. You’re always busy but never seem to get the most important things done, and it shows in subpar financial results.
Effective leadership requires that we foster focus on the most important things. In this presentation we share the most important levers for greater focus and performance.
Attendees will learn:
- How to set your organization’s focuson the most important things for your growth and success
- How to keep your organization focusedon the most important things
We currently offer the following topic only in a workshop format since it is a more in-depth approach to your organization’s opportunities and challenges.
Are You Ready? Getting Aligned Before Your Strategic Planning
Strategy fails when you’re not aligning everything to it. This workshop helps you see where your team members aren’t aligned on the key elements of your business. This is great preparation for your team’s annual strategic planning and helps you maximize the time and effort you spend on your planning process.